Personal Training at home in London can be a truly wonderful experience with the right trainer. Having a Personal Trainer come to your home gives you the privilege of not having to go to the gym and it leaves no good excuse for not getting into shape!
- Check their qualifications, experience, and testimonials
- Are they passionate about their job?
- Will they educate you about the training equipment you may need to buy? And will they encourage you to become independent of them?
- Will they give you an online program to follow?
- Check how many years experience they have of Personal Training at home.
- Check that you have enough room in your home to do Personal Training at home.
- Train in the garden. Weather permitting!
- Don’t buy too much equipment.
- Avoid training too early or late in the day.
- Have a thorough exercise assessment before starting to train at home.
- Make sure they know about diets and lifestyle to get right
- There is a fine line with overtraining under training at home we use less is more.
- Have a massage or energy healing session in the home if you not up for it when having a good home personal training
I have been Personal Training clients at their home for over 18 years and I have learned that less is more! You don’t need loads of equipment; all you need is lots of determination!
Home Personal Training can be really fun and enjoyable and can avoid the loud, hustle bustle of the gym. Other advantages are you can choose your own music, your own trainer and can use your own facilities, rather than a gym.
Home Personal Training is becoming more and more popular, simply because the trainer comes to you and pushes you to get results!
If you are a busy, working professional or entrepreneur and you feel that you don’t have enough time to exercise. Consider hiring a Personal Trainer to visit you at home!
Here at Active Bryant Systems you will receive a 4-hour posture and exercise assessment and a 20-day program! Your workout will be fun, enjoyable, specific and very effective and if you can handle my sense of humor, we will have a good laugh along the way too. Personal Training at home may be slightly more than training in the gym, simply because I have to travel to and from your home.
If you are looking for great results and bespoke service and want to train with someone who is compassionate and understands your needs, then please get in touch today!
Thanks for reading.