Having a baby can be a big change in women life and body and mind and put a big demand on body and mind and fitness so need to make sure you have some help you get your body and mind back so in top health and fitness we use the body-mind approach using assessment approach to help with diet and lifestyle and holistic remedies and easy exercise to help you get your body back and feel great again.
- Would you like your physical fitness back.?
- Do you Have lower back pain?
- Would you like to have the muscular strength? back?
- Would you like to get your flexibility? back?
- Would you like to have a flat tummy.?
- Have you got some incontinence.?
- Lose fat you gain?
- Do have joint problems.
- Emotional problems.
- Do you have postnatal depression?
Then I can help you.with all these and more I coach you to be more
get your body back before had the baby
Do you have back pain.?
The abdominal muscles are affected by relaxing during pregnancy in order that the rectus abdomens can stretch and separate.and you can have too lower lumber curve this can give you back pain
The rectus abdominal may lengthen by approximately 20cm (8in)and the waistline may increase by approximately 50 cm (20in).The muscles begin to realign there for four days after delivery but may take six weeks or longer to repair. If you train right and eat right I will help you to get back into your best shape.
What can be done to help with lower back pain
Corrective exercise can be extremely beneficial for women experiencing lower back pain it can help with posture core and flexibility so you have no more pain and get your posture and abs back.
what you can do if you have
- Make sure you eat on time to keep blood sugar levels balanced
- sleep as much as you as a need busy mum don’t get rest they need
- Try taking good fish oils and 5HTP and vitamin C this can help with mood
- exercise every day even if just a walk or run exercise help with mood big time
- Get a message to help with tight lower back and help to relax and healing
If your new mum and looking get your fitness back we can help and feel ready put time have fun and see you get your body and mind back and fit into your old wardrobe.
What we can do for you
- diet and lifestyle assessment
- Oline Exercise Program
- Posture and core assessment
- Healing session
- Care and compassion
- Workout at home or in park
: success story
“I also had postnatal depression and Scott helped so much in terms of training, nutrition,” supplements.
I had my 2nd child in October 2004 and started training with Scott in January 2005. As I never completely lost the ‘baby fat’ before the 2nd pregnancy there was a lot of work to do. I also had postnatal depression and Scott helped so much in terms of training, nutrition, supplements to take, getting lots of rest including having weekly massages and all of this helped immensely. Scott’s motivation levels are very high. After a session with him, you just want to carry on and learn more.1 year on the baby fat has gone and I am a lot leaner and stronger than I was before baby No.1.
call Scott now for more information. 07841144878 or live chat with him now on site