Sports Injury Rehabilitation Personal Trainer London
Corrective High-performance-Exercise-Kinesiology-Program London.
The primary focus of any rehabilitation program is to get the individual back to the level they were at pre-injury so you are even better than before and less likely to get injured again
Who will it help?
Golfers, Triathletes, Professional dancer Runners, Rugby players, Pre or post-pregnant mum Anyone in pain or lower back pain in London.rehabilitation For Spinal And Sports injury.
- Chronic pain patients (back, knee, shoulder, neck )
- Herniated Disc London.
- Sciatica – nerve impingement.
- Lower back pain London.
- Athletes – Sport Specific Conditioning.
- Fibromyalgia Stoke London
ALL OF THE PROGRAMS ARE SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR YOU.
- Eliminate Lower back pain.
- Rehabilitate shoulder, neck and head pain.
- Eliminate knee pain.
- Improve posture.
- Move more efficiently.
- Improve sports performance.
- Reduce the likelihood of injuries.
- Eliminate recurring injuries.
We use Corrective. exercise. systems.
- Scott will do 1-2-3-4-5 hour assessment of posture, core body-mind, and movement and look at all this blow and more
- Exercise history
- Posture & Gait
- Joint range of motion
- Core stability
- Joint Stability
- Functional movement patterns
- Current nutritional habits
- Muscle balance
- Lifestyle assessment
- You will do 10-day diet and lifestyle assessment. and lab testing as need.
- mind and body energy systems assessment so can see where your pain is coming from.
- Scott will use all the information he has gathered to write you online corrective exercise program and give you holistic diet lifestyle programme to follow with his one to one coaching session.
Sports Spinal Rehabilitation for all Athletes London
“Started working with Scott at the beginning of 2012. I have a number of issues which will take some time to fix but I have already seen an improvement. Scott correctly identified that my shoulder pain was due to my diet – within a week of changing my diet, my shoulder pain has virtually gone. Scott is very much a no-nonsense guy, but he is also friendly, passionate about what he does, very thorough, and he really cares about getting his clients healthier and stronger. He rings me almost every day to see how I am progressing with my training and lifestyle, and he is always explaining to me the way the body works and how to change my lifestyle and eating habits to gain the most from my exercise.
have been gaining with Scott since January after fractured rib whilst skiing. As result I have completely renovated my diet, training program and lifestyle for the better, I am stronger, leaner and have more energy and more downtime, with less stress. Highly recommended.
email email@example.com your free consultation or live chat now