Weight Loss Personal Trainer London – Part 1
To get someone to lose weight is not easy, you have to tap in to their mind, their body and their spirit! Once you’ve addressed these elements then weight loss is actually fairly easy!
There are a number of reasons why I feel most people are unable to achieve their weight loss goal in London.
- It’s really easy to over eat! When we’re overly stressed, we eat even more! It’s that simple!
- Overweight, working out, but the body’s still not changing? This may even be because the fitness programmes the gyms give us are just putting too much stress on a overly stressed body!
- Junk food advice! Eat this. Don’t eat that? Today you can, next week new research says you can’t? It’s so confusing! The healthy eating food pyramid just doesn’t work! If you read a book called ‘biochemical individuality’ by Roger Williams, you’ll understand that everyone is as unique as his, or her own fingerprints. From organ size to eye size! None of us should ever be eating the same way, that’s why the food pyramid doesn’t work.
- On top of this, you may have a very hectic lifestyle, or even be overtired from working shifts? A problem with money or partners makes us feel really drained too! Add too many hours at work to this list and you have a recipe for chronic fatigue!
- It’s not as simple as just buying a diet book. Diet books rarely work in the long run!
The only way to achieve weight loss is:
- Lifestyle change
- Diet change
- Working out the right way
- Lab testing
- Vitamins and Minerals
Thinking If you’re serious about weight loss in London and you’ve tried all the fad diets there is. Just call me now! I will help you to lose weight. If you don’t lose weight I will give you your money back, providing you follow your program! That’s how confident I am.
To be continued! Thanks for reading. goto part 2