Women Scientific Sports Training For All Women London.
Pain Relief Training For All Women in sports and mum to be.
Do you play a sport that is demanding.like football, hockey, rugby, boxing, golf, and you’re in pain have had the injury and need help? to get more out of workout program. or just need some help you.with your pain posture, core, lower, back pain, or pregnancy, then Scott help you with his 18 years of experience in fitness and diet and lifestyle coaching and healing.
If you like your sport but are generally feeling too tired to take part this could be due to any number of things. Poor diet, dehydration, lack of sleep and over-exercising can all contribute towards the overall feeling of fatigue and pain.
Scott specializes in helping with these areas.
- Would you like your physical fitness back?
- Would you like to have muscular strength back?
- Would you like to get your flexibility back?
- Would you like to have a flat tummy?
- Have you got some incontinence?
- Drop some dress size?
- Have good skin
- lower your menstrual pain
- Are going female menopause and need help ?.
- Get online programs you can take any were
If your having baby this what happen to abs or core and belly in pregnancy.
The abdominal muscles are affected by relaxing during pregnancy in order that the rectus abdominus muscles can stretch and separate. These may lengthen by approximately 20cm (8in)and the waistline may increase by approximately 50 cm (20in). The muscles begin to realign there for four days after delivery but may take six weeks or longer to repair. Scott will help you to train right and eat right to get back into your best shape.
Then Scott can help you with all of this and much more,
The Benefits of Exercise During Pregnancy
Exercising and staying active during your pregnancy can help you with some of the symptoms of pregnancy like feeling tired and sluggish, and gaining too much weight. Exercise during pregnancy is beneficial because of it:
- Reduces backaches, constipation, bloating, and swelling
- Increases energy and stamina
- Lifts your spirits and balances your mood
- Improves posture
- Helps build better muscle tone and strength
- Promotes better sleep
- Gives you a sense of control and self-confidence
- Provides you with time for yourself to do something for yourself
- Gives you the opportunity to do some socializing.
In addition to keeping you fit and healthy now, regular activity during pregnancy also helps improve your ability to cope with the rigors of labor. And after the baby is born, it is easier for you to get back in shape if you’ve been staying fit all along. While moderate and pregnancy-safe exercises are good for you, it’s not advisable that you exercise for weight-loss purposes during pregnancy.
“Listen to your body do not overdo it,”
call Scott for free consultation 07841144878 or live chat with us.