Holistic Life Style Coaching Level 1&2 Assessment
“You are unique! The way we respond to food, exercise and stress varies person to person just like our finger prints”.
On HLC Level 1&2 we identify the causative factors that create the symptoms listed below:
• Abdominal bloating
• Diarrhoea and/or constipation
• Parasites and fungal infections
• Bad breath and body odour
• Chronic fatigue
• Irritable Bowel Syndrome
• Skin problems
• High cholesterol levels
• Food cravings and intolerances
HLC Level 1
We then help guide you to reach your optimal health and vitality by looking at when you eat, what you eat, your stress levels, detoxification and carry out a basic Metabolic typing test on you to help create the perfect diet and assessment for you.
HLC Level 2
In addition to Level 1 you will get the following:
• 3 hours coaching
• Basic food intolerance assessment
• A specialist diet aimed at reducing
• 10 day food plan
• 10 day sleep plan
• Toxic home test
• Toxic Office test
• Organ overload test
• Gut health
• Specialised exercises to detoxify and energize
The HLC approach identifies common problems that, if not quickly identified, can become roadblocks (such as poor nutrition, stress, hormonal imbalance and gastrointestinal disorders). For example, undetected food allergies can make all your efforts to flatten your abs come to a screeching halt.
Swiss ball DVD
This will help to support the personal training sessions when training by yourself.
Sizing a Swiss Ball for exercise:
The ball should be firm and the exerciser’s thighs should be parallel to the floor when sitting on the ball.
• If your height is less than 5’2” you will need a 45cm ball
• If your height is 5’2” to 5’8″ you will need a 55cm ball
• If your height is 5’9″ to 6’2″ you will need a 65cm ball
• If your height is 6’3″ to 6’9″ you will need a 75cm ball
Flatten your Abs for ever DVD
Everyone, especially females, dream of flat abs. But all too often we see little or no result from exercise or dieting – the dreaded pooch remains despite being able to perform hundreds of crunches! So what can be preventing you from seeing the results you expect to get? In this lecture, Paul Chek will explain the common problems and issues that must be addressed in order to reach the goal of flat abs, including ineffective exercise programming, poor nutritional habits, hormonal imbalances, gynaecological and gastro-intestinal disorders and more.
After watching this video you will:
• Understand the common problems that affect people’s ability to get results from an abdominal conditioning programme.
• Understand problems that are particular to female physiology.
• Be able to recognize the 10 roadblocks to success in abdominal conditioning.
Note: This is a 2 hour lecture video – there are no exercise demonstrations or programmes.
Please ensure you have read the terms and conditions