Losing body fat can be hard for many people and just changing your diet may not work. This is the same as just working out in the gym on its own. It may not work, as it depends on your hormones and how balanced they are. I’ve been working with clients for over 18 years now, to help them lose body fat.
Here are some of my top tips:
1. Get to bed on time! Every time you go to bed to late this will increase your cortisol levels, which makes you store body fat. I suggest you need to be in bed by 10pm! This particularly affects people that do shift work, simply because they are going against nature. We are designed to sleep when the sun is down and be up when the sun is up. Shift work therefore can be detrimental to your training program.
2. Drink plenty of water! Calculate 0.33 x your body weight in kilograms to work out your basic water needs. Drinking plenty of water allows the body to shift toxins from the body, which enables the body to be more balanced.
3. Reduce sugar intake! Remember there are hidden sugars in most foods and drink. So, try to reduce your alcohol intake too.
4. Get off the coffee! In my own experience I have found that drinking too much coffee makes you gain fat around the belly. This is obviously not very helpful if you want to lose body fat. Coffee is also a toxin to the system and it takes time for the body to recover and detoxify. Too much coffee can also cause adrenal fatigue, please click on the link if you want to know more!
5. My last top tip is to make sure you increase your fat intake. Not bad fats from sugar and process foods, I mean fats from butter, ghee, avocado’s, olive oil, avocado oil and coconut oil. Good fats will give you energy while you are exercising, as well as stopping you from over eating! This will really help you to lose body fat too.
It is also really important that you work with a Personal Trainer in London. Particularly if you are not seeing the results you would like. A Personal Trainer in London will help keep you motivated and can provide you with a progressive, fun exercise program to keep you on the right track.
If you would like to lose body fat in a fun, safe and healthy way, then please get in touch today 07841144878 or live chat with us Now !
Holistic Health for Proper Geezers and Classy Ladies is a guide to achieving a healthier lifestyle and optimal ﬁtness.
Scott Bryant guides you through the challenges of weight loss, detoxiﬁcation and even tackles persistent back pain. Scott has over 19 years’ experience and oﬀers a holistic approach to health and ﬁtness coaching.
A highly-qualiﬁed Master C.H.E.K. (Corrective, Holistic, Exercise, Kinesiology) Practitioner, Scott advises on nutrition, lifestyle and introduces us to healing practices such as Shamanism and therapeutic drumming. His practice also helps the reader to identify and resolve the internal conﬂicts within the body which, if ignored, can manifest into pain and disease.
This book gives practical advice to help the reader achieve a healthier more positive lifestyle.
“I found Scott’s website online by randomly searching for “pain + personal trainer” on google and his website came out on the top of the results. I was immediately attracted by the way he set out his training philosophy, and the unanimously positive feedback he received from previous clients. I gave him a ring immediately. Despite being made aware of my limited aﬀordability, he spent 45 minutes with me on the phone asking about and advising on my conditions. I was touched by the genuine care he showed to me as a stranger” Yubo Mao – Corporate Finance Valuations Executive