1. We begin with a comprehensive wellness assessment session lasting 60 minutes face to face if you are near Battersea, in City of London or I can offer a Skype option for those who are further afield. I will go over different packages and how I will work with you and giving you what is best for you. I’ll then go over fees, which are set on a sliding scale to meet your individual needs. It is important to see you face to face as fees will not be discussed over the phone.
2. I will give you a 10-day Holistic, Diet and Lifestyle assessment questionnaire that you must take home to complete. The assessment questionnaire goes deep into your nutrition and lifestyle habits and it helps me to identify your symptoms such as pain and what stress you are experiencing. This helps me to identify the possible reasons why you can’t lose weight, get fit, or be pain-free! This allows me to get to the root of the issue, so I can help you with your health and fitness goals.
3. The next stage we do diet and lab testing to see that all is in working order
4. Then I do comprehensive 4 hour C.H.E.K kinetic chain assessment to measure range-of-motion, vision, respiration, head, eyes, cervical spine health and movement patterns
During our sessions, the information that is collected helps me to create a program specifically tailored to your needs and goals. I have a broad array of available therapies and I focus on tissue regeneration to prevent re-injury, to create body movement programs that challenge and are safe and fun. There are four phases of training and the length of each phase is dependent upon the athletic ability of each client. Each phase will last between 4-8-12 weeks. I will then evaluate your progress and decide when you can move on to the next level and I will provide ongoing support & motivation to keep you going.
Call me on 07841144878 to book an initial consultation of 60 mins and we will then discuss C.H.E.K Personal Trainer fees & packages. Alternatively, send me an email: [email protected] – ensure you put what package you want, what dreams and goals you have, where you are in London and your phone number so I can call you.
4. Who Benefits?
- Clients that are overweight and/or have lower back pain.
- Golfers who want to raise their game.
- People seeking an Advanced level CHEK Personal Trainer in London.
- If you been seen your physio and doctor and of.
- Post and pre-back surgery.
- Anyone who is confused about their diet.
- Athletes seeking sport specific conditioning.
- Personal trainers who are looking to learn more.