Scott’s Top 20 Health and Fitness Tips for those over 40!
- Get to bed by 10.30pm! This will help the body to repair itself during the night. It will give you more energy and help you to lose body fat too
- Work out 4 days a week! Just find an exercise you enjoy, so see a Personal Trainer. This will help you to burn more calories and become stronger, fitter and leaner,
- Eat the right diet for your body’s metabolic type.
- Less is more in the gym! If you’ve had a stressful day and feel tired, do some Tai Chi. If you have loads of energy, lift some weights! Listen to your body. Balance is the key!
- Lots of laughter! Laughing stimulates endorphins that make you feel great. Laugh as often as you can for an easy face and abs workout too.
- Smile! As I walk around London I see so many sad faces. In Thailand, everyone seems to smile all the time and most of them don’t have a pot to piss in.
- Eat good fats! Coconut, avocado, quality olive oils and fish oils are a great source of healthy fat!
- Sing! Sing as often as you can. Even if it makes the dogs howl! Singing is good for the soul!
- Train to your 5-rep max! This is the key to stay strong and lean.
- Mediate! Connect to your inner self as often as possible.
- Do what you LOVE! Do the things that give you enjoyment as often as possible! If you hate your job, change it. If you hate driving long distances, fly instead. Try to do what you love.
- Don’t give up! Once we become 40 it’s easy to give up. If you are finding it hard to stay motivated and stay healthy, then find a Personal Trainer to help you stay focused!
- Be Happy! Watch funny films. Listen to funny podcasts. Hang out with funny friends! Life’s too short!
- Quit alcohol! It really damages health.
- Keep learning, keep studying, keep reading, keep challenging yourself!
- If you hate your job change it! You only have 1 life!
- Take regularly holidays and breaks! Rest and recreation are really important. Spend time with your loved ones and relax!
- Always eat organic food! Avoid all chemicals, pesticides, and poisons!
- Be at peace with yourself! Love and connect with yourself.
- Set goals! Without goals, it’s hard to achieve anything. Push yourself to be more, and do more!
Book your free personal fitness training session Call Scott 0784114487 or live chat with us Now!
Please follow and share: